Design

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 16 and 17

I didn't get around to posting yesterday even though I did do my work out.  I am interested to really see the benefits of taking every other day off, because today on my rest day I feel anxious to move, to do the workout or something similar.  I spent a little bit of time watching other quick videos with moves like "Awesome Legs" and "Jog Rocks." They are moves that can also be done in 5-10 min.  Teresa has a lot of developed moves in addition to the Basic Work Out and Total Workout that have a lot of benefits.  I am feeling to hold off on adding those because I really want to experience the results of just the BWO+ over 4 weeks.  I want my family to be able to see the results and consider this program for themselves. I also read through the God Made/Man Made (GM/MM) food guidelines.  I think it is very balanced and a healthy approach.  I think I will start integrating that slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment