Design

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 3 Wobbly Legs


This is becoming more of a routine...and just in case your wondering...so is making a lunch for my husband to take to work. AHHHHHhhhh what is becoming of me?!?!

Today I feel it in my legs!  Arms are doing pretty fine right now.  It is important to stand with your toes directly forward, and when I engage the KLT it really makes a difference.  Basically I am in a semi-squat position for 80% of the workout.

I also noticed that since I have been doing the instructional video, I am actually spending more like 25-30 min every morning.  But I think it is worth it till I get the moves down.  Tomorrow I will try just the Basic Workout PLUS for my 15 min and then the Hoe Down.  We'll see what that does to me!

I read about the importance of deep breathing.  Apparently we are normally getting only 1/3 of the Oxygen we are capable of.  AND...When O2 reaches fat molecules it breaks them down to Carbon Dioxide and water! Did you know that breathing is like disposing of the garbage?  The toxins that collect in the body drain through 2 ducts situated at the base of the next and the thoracic duct, and when we breath it massages the thoracic duct upward, emptying the lymph into the veins where flushes through the liver and kidneys. (in a nutshell) 

If you wanna read more about simply breathing...check out page 77 in her book.  Find her book here: http://www.t-tapp.com/fitfab15/default.html

No comments:

Post a Comment