Design

Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 5 - Transformation


I have a lot of hope for myself today.

I was talking with my Mom last night reviewing things that have changed with my body in just 5 days.  Most significantly is the strength I am feeling in my Left Knee.  Knowing that my body has had auto-immune disorder tendencies for the last 10 years, I feel that this brief 15 min workout is helping re-set my immune system and strengthen my knee muscles from a past surgery. 

I just watched a video on a women named Charlotte Siems.  In 2 years she has had remarkable success.  For myself, it is hopeful to see what a little bit can do on a consistent basis.  Watch the video and see how it makes YOU feel.

http://www.t-tapp.com/video/newchar4109.wmv

When I watch this video I see my own potential as well as the potential for my Dad and Mom, for my syblings and spouse and even a healthy routine for my children.  That fills me with hope!

I don't see my body changing everything in just 4 weeks...but I am hopeful for progress and some changes.  I am not overwhelmed by the thought of doing this work out a few times a week for the next 12 months, during pregnancy or even the rest of my life.  It is that complete and satisfying.

2 comments:

  1. Tam! I am so happy for you and excited to hear more. This is such a wonderful goal that you have set and it is totally possible. 8^) Love you loads dear sister. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete