Design

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 4 Just in Time

So, I just finished my work out 2 minutes ago.  Started at 8:30pm.  Finished at 8:46pm.  I know what you might be thinking right now.  I thought Tam said that this workout was only 15 min.  Well...if your gonna get all worked up about moving your body for 1 more minute I think we best part ways now.

Today was very busy.  We took Jeff into work and decided to hang out in SLC.  Fun stuff to do there by the way.  It was our Field Trip for the week I guess with a stop at the Salt Lake Art Center and their 18 Miniture Golf holes of Art.  We stopped in at the new Flagship DB and hit up the Lion House for lunch and a Tour of the Beehive house after.  So, lots of walking.  Came home and made Strawberry Jam and then Dinner.  We just got the girls to bed and I had to do my work out still.  I was TIRED, but I did my 15 min and surprisingly feel pretty darn good.  I have had a stomach ache for most of the afternoon and have to say the moving my body made it feel better.

Also, on a side note, I have been doing this workout for 4 days now and it might be my imagination or something, but when getting my shorts on this morning, I sware that my pants felt less tight around my waist.  Could it be that a little bit of something for the previous 3 days had that quick of an impact...I guess you will all find out Monday when I post my measurements for Week 1.

I did the Basic Plus today with no instruction.  I liked it.  It feels fast and easier as I am understanding body positions better.  But I need to read the books description the moves.  It'll help me get even more from the workout.


Remember...it is never too late for 15 16 min of good ol' exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment