Design

Sunday, September 26, 2010

DAY 14!


I did it!  14 days in a row!  I have jump started my system and can feel my muscles getting stronger because new ones are appearing.  I can feel myself getting comfortable with one move enough to add another technique and thus a new muscle seems to appear!

Tomorrow I am taking the day off, but I have plans to keep adding something new and interesting to my regimen.   I will take my measurements tomorrow and hope to have some exciting news to report for another hour and forty-five minutes of working out.

Until Mañana.

1 comment:

  1. Tam you are so wonderful!! I am so glad that you have found something that you are able to do consistently! Ole! Bravo! Salut! 8^) Maybe next time we are together you can beat me is a wrestling match and I will have to TAP OUT!! Hahaha get TAP OUT!! Oh I am so funny Tam! Love you.

    ReplyDelete