Design

Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 8 & MEASUREMENTS!


So...I know you all have been waiting for this day to come. 

You have been thinking to yourselves if this silly little thing Tam is doing could have any results. 

I am pleasantly surprised that in 7 days of working out daily for 15 min I have good results to report to you.  That is a total of 1 hour and 45 min of exercise this week.

But first...about my workout today.  I was able to add new techniques to the BWO+ and man, I am feeling it in my legs, but surprisingly that isn't where I am losing inches.  I am losing inches in my mid section, which is where I want to. 

I also checked out the T-Tapp Forums this weekend and found a lot of inspiring stories and experiences.  Check out  http://www.t-tapp.com/success/sandra-krystalmeredith/index.html & a WHOLE BUNCH of other great stories here http://www.t-tapp.com/success/testimonial-tuesday.html

I know that my experience won't be everyone's experience.  In light of that and to honor the fact that every one can have great results with this program, just in a different way, I invited my sister Allison to also contribute to this blog and share her experiences.  She'll share her story soon I'm sure.

So let's look at the results for WEEK 1


As you can see...even though I have apparently gained .5" in my abdomen (which is measured at 3" below belly button) and also .5" in my lower thighs (which is measured at 2" above knee cap), I have lost a total of 4.5" everywhere else.  Most noticeably 1.5" in my waist.  

I'll let that speak for itself and we'll see how it goes next week! 

1 comment: