Design

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 7 - New Pain :)

Last night I spent some time reading over the description of half basic plus workout.  I learned some key point of moves, things that I haven't been doing at all.  One of those is that when you do the plie sequence, it is best to activate more muscles if you grip your hands in an "O" fashion, with all you fingers touching your thumb.  Also, when you roll up, have your fingers slide a long your legs and focus on pointing the thumbs backwards, it engages muscles I didn't knew where there with that movement.

So today after applying these new techniques as well as really focusing on KLT, I am in new pain!  But I like it.  Doing these exercises is so great, because though you might not do them perfect at first, you can still get results, and as your body strengthens, you add new information and technique, and you have a whole new level of pain...and as Jeff says, pain is weakness leaving the body. :)  Yay for pain!

Measurements TOMORROW!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo! I like that comment! "Pain is weakness leaving the body" - that's awesome! Thanks for sharing that! :)

    ReplyDelete