Design

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 9

I woke up this morning and instantly went and did my workout.  It totally WOKE me up.  I can feel my legs getting stronger.  As I get better at this I am using more muscles that have been dormant way too long. 

Last night I had a difficult time falling asleep.  I knew I was tired, I felt that anxiousness in my body and as much as I wanted to sleep I couldn't calm my body down.  So I decided to get out of bed and try the PBS (Primary Back Stretch).  It was so cool, I did only 1 rep of the 2 rep set and then laid down much calmer and fell asleep listening to the increased beating of my heart.  I was OUT like that!  It is something I will have to teach and do with my kids at night to make bedtime easier and faster!

I also want to say something about last week.  I know I mentioned this briefly but just want to state again that I didn't change my diet, in fact, I super sugar'd' it up.  I know this isn't my normal pattern of eating, but I DO love my sugar and salt and bread and fruit and....anything yummy really.  So if I was to eat better I might even have better results, but I am not going to worry about that right now. 

Yesterday I did take an hour to listen to 2 of her CD's on Skin Brushing.  VERY interested how she approaches the skin as an organ that needs to be exercised and strengthened and when it is you have results of less cellulite and varicose veins because you skin is acting like a strong girdle and holding it all in. 

Check out her store here https://store.t-tapp.com/categories/Skin-Care-%26-Cellulite-Control/

No comments:

Post a Comment