Design

Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 15 & Wk 2 Measurements


Today is the first day in 2 weeks that I haven't done my workout.  It is a good thing, because my Left knee is hurting a bit.  Must have pushed it too hard yesterday.

I am excited to share with you my progress, and I am making slow and steady progress!


I am very pleased with these results.  A total loss of 9" around my whole body in only 2 weeks is SWEET!  I still haven't changed my diet and am still working on certain health issues...but this is PROGRESS! :))  I did take pictures this morning, but I will wait to post new pictures of me until I have finished 1 month of the program, hopefully by then it will be a noticeable difference.

I will be doing the BWO+ every other day for the next 2 weeks and hope to add to that a daily skin brushing routine that Teresa Tapp recommends.

I would be very interested to know if any of you out there are interested in starting this program too and that way we can be of support to each other.  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment