Design

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 6 - 14 min!


Well...I just timed the workout again.  It is a 16 min video but actually only 14 min of workout.  Even better!

I am so tempted to go and measure myself...if I could only find the tape measure!

There is a move that I have been wondering about and just looked it up in the book and realized I have been doing it all wrong.  It is where you grab your calves and bend over and I thought rock the whole upper torso up and down in front of the legs.  We'll I just read about it and realized what proper form is.  When you bend over and have grabbed the calves you have your legs engaged in KLT and focus on relaxing the neck and shoulders. You tighten your butt...which I haven't really figured out how to do while bent over...and while pushing your hands into your calves while your legs are pushing out in KLT, you rock just your head 4 times with out any other body movement. 

Good stuff.  It's like shaking out all the stress and junk and trash from my head every morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment