Design

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Week 6 Measurements & Day 15

Just to keep you all informed of my routine and progress:

Day 10 - Rested!
Day 11 - TWO - Because I didn't have access to my computer, I decided to do this workout straight from the book.  Learned a lot about what I don't know by approaching the workout this way.  There are also some different things in the book that arn't included in the TWO video.  Small things, but as always, the workout was GREAT!
Day 12 - Rested
Day 13 - Rested (Sunday baby!)
Day 14 - TWO - noticed I am getting a better KF to my Tummy and have more endurance to keep muscles engaged for longer during each move.  Basically I am slacking off less!

This morning I had my lovely hot lemon water, which I love.  I have learned from Ann Louise Gittleman author of Fat Flush For Life, how this concoction helps stimulate the liver bile, getting that liver working is essential to fat loss too.

Just an FYI, I did my measurements before I did my workout.

Day 15 - TODAY!!!- I was feeling up for a workout today, even though I could have allowed myself to rest.  So I did the BWO+ with audio only.  Once again, I learned how much I rely on the video to show me what I am to do.  So it is a good reminder that I am slowly assimilating these moves into my brain, so I can do them at any moments notice without video or audio.

So the Final Results for Week 6!


I lost .25" in my Bust, Pecs, Waist and each Upper Arm and also on my Right Lower Thigh.  (which I think my left lower thigh/knee is swollen a bit as it is the knee that always gives me a bit of trouble.) In my Ribs a .5" loss. 

If you remember how I fretted about my lack of inch loss last week with a big fat 0, we are back on track this week with 2" total loss.  I'll take it!  Total inch loss in 6 weeks is 12" 

SWEETNESS!




1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great results Tam. Congrats on your success so far! I love warm lemon water first thing in the morning too... great natural detoxer.

    Enjoying your blog... here's to continued success and wellness!

    ReplyDelete