Design

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

TWO Day 9


Today as I woke up in my bed as seen above, I debated in my mind if I should actually do my TWO today.  I put it off too long and though my procrastination sorta put the rest of my day behind schedule, I DID IT!

I got some great feedback on the T-Tapp Forum last night.  Mostly people were saying to listen to my body.  I feel I am on track to rotate between TWO and BWO+ with some extra moves added in for fun here and there.  This morning I even added the Jogging sequence.  WOW!  That got my calves burning for sure!  Someone suggested that since most of my inch loss has been waist and above, to re-evaluate my KLT and Core Curls.  I know that this is an area where my Nuro-Kenetic awareness hasn't been really great.  I can totally tuck my butt, no prob, but getting my tummy muscles to pull in on a consistent basis is really hard for me.  Maybe I will just chalk up the lack of NK flow to 5 pregnancies.

During the workouts you are thinking about so many different things that it is very easy to forget your T-Tapp stance or at least do it completely correct all the time.

It was also suggested to me to do the TWO instructional video for a good week.  I should do it again.  Though I loved all the new details given in the TWO Superslow DVD,  results start from getting the basic moves down before I tweak them anymore.

I also tried to do my lunges today with a shorter stance.  Though I am flexible enough to have a wider stance, I really wanted to focus on the core activation and points of perfection. 

So I look forward to tomorrow's BWO+ and maybe some Tummy moves to improve the NK flow there.

No comments:

Post a Comment