Design

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Week 5 Measurements


Let me just say, I am a bit perplexed. 

I won't even post my measurements today because NOTHING HAS CHANGED! 

For the last 7 days I have had some intense workouts!  I did the Total Workout for 6 of the 7 days (nothing on Sunday) and not only have I gained 2 pounds back but I didn't loose any inches.

So my mind is thinking hard about this.  I decided to join the T-Tapp forums and post my question there, hoping that someone more experienced can give me advice.

I will be honest.  My body is tired.  My knee is hurting a little bit and maybe I am just pushing myself too much.  My current plan is trade off between TWO and BWO+ for 6 days a week and rest on Sunday.  I even wonder if that is too much. 

I am consistent in my skin brushing.  I do that once a day after my workout and before the shower.  I am taking my Premium Alfalfa Blend and my Multi 2x/ day.  I get around 7-8 hours of sleep and my eating isn't horrible but I am not really following the GM/MM food guidelines. 

Do I feel good in my clothes? YES! Totally!  I love feeling like my jean are on my legs not sucked to them.  I also can feel a difference in the way my shirts fit my arms. 

I love the feeling of this workout, so it is hard for me to want to rest and not do even the BWO+ on my off days. 

I did read on the forums to not really expect weight loss for 2 months, so I will not get on that box yet. 

Overall...I have to trust that consistency is the key to this whole thing. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your site.

    Just wanted to comment if you are really pushing it your muscles will swell. Go everyother day and give yourself a week or two to show results with the tape measure.

    Do not stop! Just slow down.....

    ReplyDelete