Design

Thursday, October 14, 2010

TWO Days 2 & 3

Surprise!  I am sore!

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I sorta am.  I didn't have any real muscle soreness during the whole month of BWO+, but I really feel it now.  Most particularly in my Lats.  I guess that is a good thing as it signals to me that I am holding proper form and strengthening muscles.

I have done the TWO for 3 days.  Day 1 was the Instructional video, Day 2 was Super Slow TWO that came with my Total Workout System and Day 3 was the normal TWO video. 

I am still catching onto the moves, but I am SO glad I did Super Slow.  It took a good 90 min, but so worth it as I learned so many more moves that will help the workouts to be more effective and my muscles more engaged.  I was impressed with how Teresa focused so much time, at least 1 hour detailed instruction for the moves included in the Basic Workout.  Just goes to show how powerful that 15 min workout can be especially when approached with the right techniques.

I also finished watching the YES YOU CAN video Seminar.  Realized again that when/if I get preggers again, this will be a wonderful workout to help with my tendency to have borderline Gestational Diabetes.  Good stuff all the way around!

I was looking through the T-Tapp Facebook Profile and saw links to other blogs and postings about the recent annual T-Tapp retreat.  It is great to see people succeed at this.  Maybe someday I will get to attend this retreat too and feel the positive energy from all these people!

No comments:

Post a Comment