Design

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Final Results of BWO+ Test


I completed my 4 week test of T-Tapp Basic Workout Plus (BWO+) on Sunday.  I measured myself Monday morning and here are the final results!


 BEFORE


AFTER




Let us now analyze:

You might not really see the difference, but I most noticeably see changes in my mid section and a tad bit in my thighs.  That is only looking at the pictures very carefully though.  If we look at the numbers though we have some Gold, Silver, and Bronze to award.

GOLD goes to my WAIST with a total inches lost of 3!
SILVER goes to my PECS with 1.75 inches lost!
BRONZE goes to my BUST with 1.25"
and HONORABLE MENTION because I love this inch loss especially, goes to my ARMS with 1" lost off each arm!

My whole body did awesome these last 4 weeks.  I lost a total of 11" and 2 pounds. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah TAM!! I am super proud of your month long workout! Are you going to keep this up for another month? I think you should. I can see some clear differences in how you look, although your beautiful through and through. Love you!

    ReplyDelete