Design

Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 21, 22 and MEASUREMENTS


Let's begin with the important stuff.


I was going to get a bit down on myself for my 1.25 inch loss this week.  But as I have been thinking about it I am not going to play that out in my mind and am going to be only positive and grateful.  My body is making great changes and steady progress.  Even with this great personal progress, I know myself and that I want even more results, faster.  There are lots of changes my body is making, in ways I can't even see or measure.  Consistency is my friend.  I would expect that some weeks I might have absolutely no inch loss, but that is better than an inch gained!

I have considered again the fact that I am not losing any weight.  Well, 1 pound for the 3 weeks I have done this.  So, I found this quote in Fit and Fabulous in 15 Minutes 

"It is important to remember that T-Tapp's focus is not on losing weight but on shedding inches and completely reshaping your body so that you look and feel better.  Naturally, as soon as you start losing inches, the pounds typically follow.  That's because once your deveoping muscles get hungry, they will feast on the best fuel of all: your body fat."

So I hold onto that assurance for right now.  I will be patient and wait for the results I can SEE but trust that there are results I hidden to my view.

Teresa Tapp makes the statement that by following her workout for 4 weeks you can loose up to 2 dress sizes.  In her book she states that 6-8 inches is equivalent to a dress size. (see pg. 18)  So I have one more week for my 4 week test and it is looking good with 10.25" lost.

I have also thought to look more seriously into living the God Made/Man Made food approach as well as moving on from BWO+ to the Total Workout.  I might make these changes after I finish my 4th and final week of this BWO+ test and begin a new test with the Total Workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment