Design

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Total Workout (TWO) Day 1

Even with such great results...I am going for more.

I am stepping up my intensity and going to be doing the Total Workout for up to 14 days in a row and then every other day for the following 14 days.  Making this next test a 28 day trial. 

Look for the final results on Nov 9!

I took the time to do the instructional video today.  There are a lot of new sequences, but it is going to be great!  I love that she approaches her moves with sequences or groups of moves.  It makes it all more interesting and the time goes by faster.  This workout is 60 min long when you are learning it, but down to 45min once you get it down. 

I also watched her instructional seminar called "Yes you can with T-Tapp."  Really inspiring!  I appreciate her desire to teach people ways to improve the quality of their life from any age or any stage.  I don't get the feeling from watching her that her motivation is money based.  She really is fulfilled by bringing options and better health to everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment