Design

Monday, November 1, 2010

Keepin' on Keepin' on - Days 16-21


So let me give you an update on Days 16 - 21

Day 16 - TWO
Day 17 - Rested
Day 18 - BWO+  didn't have time for a complete workout
Day 19 - Rested
Day 20 - Rested
Day 21 - TWO

I don't know exactly why it is, but man, every time I do the TWO again I find a new level of hard and tired!  I ate too much Halloween Candy, but wasn't that to be expected!  I LOVE HALLOWEEN!  It was a fun weekend but it felt really good to get back to a routine of sorts.  Love Monday's for that. 

I noticed that I am having better success with not just tucking the butt, but the gut as well.  That KF is increasing!!!  There are a lot of moves where Teresa says to reach out with the arms.  I have been so focused on other things I haven't really focused on this.  I imagine it will have a postive effecte on the sculpting of my fabulous arms.  Like all the little things in the T-Tapp movements, it isn't easy, but over time, it all comes together.  My ability to hold my palms together behind my back is WAY improved and I got that lats tight thing down!  Loving my T-Tapping!


Tomorrow I will post my much anticipated results.  I don't think they will be much, but I will take even .25" anywhere on this bod!

3 comments: