Design

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Days 23, 24, 25, 26

Day 23 - TWO
Day 24 - BWO+
Day 25 - Rested
Day 26 - 35 min of TWO:  I have to admit I couldn't make it through today.  Not enough mental strength and I feel I have so much to get done today.  Maybe I am learning that Saturdays really can't be more than a BWO+ for me.  I hope to rest tomorrow and get back to TWO on Monday.

Since I bought the Total Workout System off the T-Tapp website, I received in the mail a newsletter and a coupon for 50% off 1 single item.  I had stashed that letter somewhere only to find it yeterday and see that it was also to expire yesterday.  I decided o take advantage of the offer and got the Broom workout as well as Tempo Arms (30 min of just arms!!!)  I look forward to adding the variety into my workout routines. 




No comments:

Post a Comment