Design

Monday, January 24, 2011

A NEW BEGINNING

We all need this. 

I have decided to rename my blog for a couple of reasons.  I still intend on using T-Tapp as my basic workout regime, but my life has changed, which shouldn't be a surprise really, and I need a place to write my thoughts and process things other than focusing on one specific exercise program.

I have come to believe that as humans we are all experiencing the mourning process in some degree or another at all times in our lives.  I don't view that as a bad thing at all, because it makes us human and able to learn and grow from all of life's experiences.

I also feel that when our bodies are strong, we are then able to process spiritual and emotional feelings that otherwise we keep repressed because we physical can't handle the drain it is on us.  Our bodies know this and protect us from ourselves.

I know that there are things in my life that I need to work through and I honestly want to work through them so I don't want to back down from the challenge.  I want to help my soul heal and I intend to start that process by making my body strong enough to let it know that I can now process the emotions that lay dormant and stuffed down in my basement.  I trust my body and trust my spirit to come together on this one and I will be better for it.

So here goes my Everyday Exercise Therapy.




No comments:

Post a Comment