Design

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Arms baby, Arms.


Just in case you thought I might end up looking like this by doing T-Tapp...I want to reassure you that I won't.

Today I did things a bit different.  Life was busy today so I only had time this morning for a BWO+.  So I decided that later today I would try out my newly purchased and unused for 3 months T-Tapp Tempo Series ARMS.  It is 27 min of the BWO+ with a strong emphasis on the ARMS!  My Lats and Deltoids are burning up.  My body is still sweating, but it all feels strangely soooo good! She uses the usual workouts that we do on the BWO+ and the TWO and then adds new moves.  The one I really loved was the SKI move.  It is like you are Cross Country Skiing and is a powerful move!  Good thing tomorrow is Sunday and my regular rest day.  Gonna be good to let these arms recover!

The more consistent I am doing T-Tapp, the more I realize how my bad posture contributes to my seemingly lack of muscle and definition in my upper body.  When I walk around I might not walk with my butt tucked and tummy in all the time, but there is a huge difference when I walk with my shoulders back and my lats engaged and ribs lifted.  Try it.  You might like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment