Design

Monday, January 31, 2011

A Plan with no Plan is still a Plan....right?

 
Total Workout (TWO) today.  It felt really good.  I haven't worked on my legs like that in a while and those lungs and stretching moves really push me.  I am slowly getting better and better as I recognize which muscles to activate and re-activate with each move.

On Teresa Tapp's FB she posted about an awesome deal that I just couldn't pass up.  I got THESE new workouts.  Then when I checked out the Tapp Club specials I couldn't pass up THIS deal!  I am way excited to add them to my collection of awesome workouts! 

I have decided that if I plan too much then all my energy is used up in the planning and not in the executing.  So my plan now is really to have no plan.  Well, to clarify... I plan on working out at least 6 days a week.  If it is only BWO+ for those 6 days than so be it!  But my tentative plan is to do a full workout which is usually around 1 hour, 3x per week and then a chill & fun 15-30 min workout for the other 3x per week.   Push hard then take it easy and back and forth like that.  So my plan is to always exercise, but to let the choice of what new workout I will learn and master be the exciting and non-planned part. 

I never did share with you all that WAY back when I was being consistent, I was choosen to win one of the gift bags that they give away at the Retreat.  AWESOMENESS!  I loved the treats.  The soaps and other beauty products are amazing.  I got my own T-Tapp T-shirt and cloth grocery bag.  Thanks again to the T-Tapp family for choosing me.  I hope to WIN this 30 day challenge and get to see you all at the next retreat!

Just to let you know how good I am doing with my diet....I am not.  I think my food today mostly consisted of the cookies I made last night (chocolate and butterscotch).  I should really know better.  Though I won't be having cookies for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner everyday.... I know that T-Tapp can still make up for my slippage every once in a while. 

1 comment:

  1. I thought cookies were one of the main food groups...now my whole meal plan is shot....

    ReplyDelete