Design

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Being Present


There is something special about T-Tapp in how it connects my mind to my body. 

It isn't one of those mindless workouts.  It requires constant brain power because your brain is telling your muscles to engage and activate.  I am constantly sending brain signals over and over and over to different muscles reminding them to RE-engage.  I realized while doing my BWO+ tonight that in these brief 15 minutes I am truly being present in my body and mind.  I can't ponder on the past or worry over the future.  I am present.  I think this is a gift of T-Tapp because in this world of so much information and to-do lists as long as the Nile, it is good for a brief moment every day to connect mind and body and live in the present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment